cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: Is trunk supposed to be a working version?
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:00:02 GMT
Although had checked out the trunk in a new, clean directory, I had some
errors when compiling the javaflow block. I excluded the javaflow block and
all blocks that depend on it and did a rebuild. I suppose there must have
been some compiled classes left from the excluded blocks.
After a "build clean" and then "build" it works.

However, I did come across a compile error (see bugzilla #32412).

Bye, Helma