cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Subject RE: [CForms] aggregatefield on date for separate input of date an d ti me - please help
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:31:33 GMT
Thanks for replying.

> According to the xReporter docs
> (> 91
> ) following expression could work:
> SetTime(date, number, number, number)

Yes I noticed after sending this mail.

> > 2: how do I prevent the time widget from styled as a "date" field
> > (i.e. with the calendar script and button"?
>   <ft:widget id="birthdate">
>     <fi:styling type="text"/>
>   </ft:widget>
> worked for me. (You could use any value for style except "date").
> I wonder why you use the datatype "date" for your time
> widgets at all? Wouldn't it be easier to combine a widget of type date
with two
> widgets with the datatype integer (containing hour and minute)?

How about validation of the time? Since the date is one widget, I'd like the
time widget also to be one. I could of course make the time widget also an
aggregate (do nested aggregates work?) and validate both fields, but then,
how do I parse them to use the SetTime() function?

Bye, Helma

View raw message