cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: [CForms/Flow] updating repeater causes loss of session contex t - please help
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:21:00 GMT
> I do not know how auth-fw works. Still this looks for me like the
> problem occurs when you resume continuations. Shouldn't you wrap your
> <map:call continuation="{1}"/> with some auth-fw action?

Sounds plausible, but I have no clue what the correct syntax should be. How
do I mix the following:

<map:match pattern="**news.html">
   <map:call function="isLoggedIn">
      <map:parameter name="handler" value="flowAuthenticationHandler"/>
	<map:parameter name="protected-internal" value="general/news.form"/>
	<map:parameter name="failure-redirect" value="login"/>
   </map:call>
</map:match>

And

<map:match pattern="*.continue">
   <map:call continuation="{1}"/>
</map:match>

In other words: how do I wrap the 'call function="isLoggedIn"' around the
'call continuation'?

Thanks.

Bye, Helma