cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject [CForms/Flow] updating repeater causes loss of session context - please help
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:01:21 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm struggling with this problem for a long time, so I hope now that the new
release is out, somebody can find the time to look into this.

I closely followed the sample on using the authentication-fw in flow script
and it works fine until...I update a repeater (e.g. I add a row). From that
moment on, the session context is lost, until I redirect to another page
(which goes through the 'checkLoginStatus' process again).

When I have a "simple" form, just some simple widgets and a submit button,
everything goes fine. But when there is a repeater and a "redisplay" action
I loose the authentication context.

Does anyone have any ideas?

More in detail:

I have "public" pipelines that call the "protect" function with an
"internal" equivalent:

<map:match pattern="public/**">
   <map:call function="protect">
      <map:parameter name="handler" value="flowAuthenticationHandler"/>
	<map:parameter name="protected-internal" value="internal/{1}"/>
	<map:parameter name="protected-redirect"
value="{request-param:resource}"/>
	<map:parameter name="failure-redirect" value="login"/>
	<map:parameter name="failure-error" value="Log in first!"/>
   </map:call>
</map:match>

<map:pipeline internal-only="true">
   <map:match pattern="internal/*.html">
      <map:call function="someFunction">
          <map:parameter name="someParameter" value="{1}"/>
      </map:call>
   </map:match>
   <map:match pattern="internal/*.form">
      <map:generate type="jx" src="content/{1}Template.jx"/>
      <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
      <map:transform type="forms"/>
      <map:call resource="html-layout"/>
      <map:serialize type="xml"/>
   </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

function someFunction() {
  // do something
  form.showForm("internal/someForm.form");
  // process form data
  cocoon.redirectTo("public/somethingElse.html");
}

Thanks.

Bye, Helma