cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: Questions to be answered for link request - V2
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 11:35:07 GMT
Sorry, missed your post entirely.

[[info on intranet Cocoon applications]]

> for light cocoon usage and preview purposes they  are
> cocoon's samples
> area. what if they are people that want to share a biger
> project with the
> public but they dont want to setup an open source project
> (web site, CVS,
> etc)
>
> Will an area that host those projects force people to share
> the work they
> have do?

No, I think that if you want "the public" to know that you've built a
website/webapp using Cocoon, you should be willing to share "some"
information on how you've done it, but you don't have to disclose sensitive
information. I suppose you could share information upon request on the
techniques you've used, rather than the actual code.

Bye, Helma