cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of 2.1.6
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:55:45 GMT
Le 17 nov. 04, à 23:51, Ugo Cei a écrit :

> ...Actually we have two anteater tests failing: the second one does
> not appear unless you set anteater.option.haltonerror = false in
> Would it be possible to set it when running
> the automated tests? Anyway, here's the failure:
> [foreach] webdav-step3.xml:93: Running test [XPath: select
> /html/body/form/p/input[@name='title']/@value, pattern Content B]
>     Failure:
> file:/home/ugo/workspace/cocoon-2.1/build/cocoon-2.1.6-dev/test/
> anteater/webdav-step3.xml:93: XPath
> /html/body/form/p/input[@name='title']/@value: expected pattern
> 'Content B', got 'Title changed by anteater step3 test'.
>   [foreach]     ... done (12ms)
>   [foreach] webdav-step3.xml:91: Finished
> http://localhost:8888///samples/blocks/webdav/step3/repo/dir2/
> contentB.xml (17ms)..

hmm.. are you testing on macosx and seeing this sometimes only?

I've seen such things on macosx sometimes, not sure if it's this same
test but I've had some anteater tests fail sometimes, and pass if
running the tests again shortly after. It looked like a weird timing
problem, didn't investigate further.

View raw message