cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Persisting SimpleLuceneQuery [Long]
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 09:23:13 GMT

On 6 Nov 2004, at 15:43, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Jeremy Quinn dijo:
>> I will try to get a new Block working, to put it in.
>
> Great!

I have a 'querybean' block almost ready to commit, made for 'trunk'.

The existing querybean sample needs stripping from the Lucene block,
but the package names of the classes remain the same.

Should this go into 'branch' as well? With the next release so close?

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!