cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: i18n and CForms
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 19:53:36 GMT

On 25 Nov 2004, at 19:38, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> Thanks for your response Sylvain.
>
> On 25 Nov 2004, at 18:36, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>> Are you using the i18n transformer in a subsitemap of the sitemap
>> where it is declared?
>
> I was originally.

OK, I misunderstood that on first reading ......

I had the i18nTransformer declared in each sitemap that used it (with
only the catalogues declared that that sitemap used), this was the case
for both top-level and sub sitemaps.

I have moved all declarations to the top-level now.

The problem did not change between these two setups.

All sitemaps are in the same folder anyway.

Even the samples for CForms are not working on my machine.

I hope that is clearer ;)

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!