cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Rhino Usage Warning
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 11:08:29 GMT
Hi All,

I am getting this message appearing in my console for Cocoon 2.2.0-dev :

"file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/Cocoon/trunk/build/
webapp/samples/blocks/querybean/flow/QueryHistory.js", line 25: RHINO
USAGE WARNING: Missed Context.javaToJS() conversion:
Rhino runtime detected object
[org.apache.cocoon.bean.query.SimpleLuceneQueryBean@bd9c37] of class
java.util.ArrayList where it expected String, Number, Boolean or
Scriptable instance. Please check your code for missig
Context.javaToJS() call.

The code in question is this:

21: // QueryHistory Object Constructor
22: function QueryHistory(attribute_name) {
23: 	try {
24: 		this._history = cocoon.session.getAttribute(attribute_name);
25: 		if (this._history == null) {
26: 			this._history = new ArrayList();
27: 			cocoon.session.setAttribute(attribute_name, this._history);
28: 		}
29: 	} catch (error) {
30: 		cocoon.log.error(error);
31: 	}
32: }

The history list is an ArrayList of SimpleLuceneQueryBean(s).

Am I doing something wrong, or is this an issue with the new Rhino
FlowScript?

Thanks

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME