cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Premkumar_Nagidi <Premkumar_Nag...@satyam.com>
Subject CForms & Actions
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 11:19:57 GMT
Hi,

            I am using Cforms and Actions in my project. I came across the
functionality I have to implement in my project. Can we change the style of
the fields in runtime? My requirement is I have to change the field styling
depending upon the user role. Is there any way to implement this feature in
CForms & Actions? Please let me know if any possibilities to implement
these?

Thnaks

Prem

is appreciated.