cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Rhino Usage Warning
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:36:08 GMT

On 17 Nov 2004, at 06:35, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Jeremy Quinn wrote:

>>> Have you been able to solve the problem?
>> No

I failed to mention that the js actually runs fine, I just get this
warning message filling up the console though.

> found this:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mozilla.devel.jseng/2791
>
> Maybe Igor can tell us more ...

I hope so.

The code I am using works fine in 'BRANCH_2_1_X' but gives this error
only in 'trunk'. I believe 'trunk' is the only one to have the new
Rhino implementation, no?

So my understanding is that this is due somehow to the new
infrastructure.

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!