cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject i18n and CForms
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:08:19 GMT
Hi All

I am finding that the default FormsMessages that come with CForms do
not appear to be working in 2.1.7-dev.

My default browser locale (I tried both Safari and Firefox) is 'en_US',
so should be using
context://samples/blocks/forms/messages/FormsMessages.xml.

This is not happening, either in my own usage or in the samples for
CForms.

So for instance, instead of getting the message "This field is
required." I get "general.field-required" indicating that the lookup
failed.

Interestingly, even after I copied "FormsMessages.xml" to
"FormsMessages_en_US.xml" and restarted Cocoon, it still did not work.

I also tried setting Firefox to say my locale was 'fr', it still did
not work.

The i18n Samples work fine.

Any ideas anyone?
Can anyone else reproduce this?