cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject OutOfMemoryError using cocoon:/ protocol
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:40:59 GMT
Hi all,

Small description of my use-case: I have a cron job that runs once every
night to send emails to users of my application. The content of the mail
is generated from a cocoon:/ source (which uses some flowscript and the
JXTemplate generator to generate the content). Content is different for
every user, so there is a loop, and for every user, content is generated
by resolving a cocoon:/ source.

But everytime a cocoon:/ source is resolved, memory on my machine
increases but doesn't decrease (I do use resolver.release()). In the
end, it results in an OutOfMemoryError.

Besides that, it is slow (which is also a problem of my flowscript),
could this be a cause too?

Thanks,
Bart.