cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Miles Elam <mi...@pcextremist.com>
Subject Re: [RT] function sources
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:29:15 GMT
On Nov 23, 2004, at 11:46 AM, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Proposed URI syntax:
>
>   script:myMethod(param1, param2, param3)

Yes!  Much clearer, and it fits well with the existing schema.  Still
has an issue with escaping commas from the parameters if you're passing
values from the sitemap matcher.  Perhaps that could be seen as a sane
matcher parameter issue?

I'm still unclear on how to hook into flow from here.  Are the default
flow objects (cocoon, continuation, etc.) passed on script
initialization?  I would imagine so since the request and continuation
values by definition have to be unique for each client request.  So
where does this variable injection occur?  Behind the scenes in the
flow interpreter itself or further up the chain closer to the flow
function caller?

- Miles Elam