cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of 2.1.6
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:02:04 GMT
Le 18 nov. 04, à 18:43, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
> ...It would be good for next releases to explicitely ask for people to
> send test feedback indicating the platform/jdk version on which they
> ran the test. That would give an idea of how much people actually did
> the test...

In the "ideas are cheap, implementation is expensive" department: I had
the idea of creating a bunch of bugzilla issues for the tests that must
be done prior to a release. In this way people could comment on which
tests they ran, on which platform, etc.

Or a wiki page, whatever works. Creating a list of things to test,
where people can put a mark for tests that they have run, could be a
big plus.

But...didn't find the time either. Hopefully next time ;-)
-Bertrand