cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of 2.1.6
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:51:49 GMT
Il giorno 17/nov/04, alle 23:38, Vadim Gritsenko ha scritto:

> Ugo Cei wrote:
>> Il giorno 17/nov/04, alle 22:32, Carsten Ziegeler ha scritto:
>>> Please cast your votes for releasing the current SVN of 2.1.x as
>>> 2.1.6. The vote will end on friday morning.
>> Do we still have an anteater test failing? It would be nice to fix
>> it, but since this doesn't seem to bother anyone, here's my +1.
> Same here, +1

Actually we have two anteater tests failing: the second one does not
appear unless you set anteater.option.haltonerror = false in Would it be possible to set it when running the
automated tests? Anyway, here's the failure:

[foreach] webdav-step3.xml:93: Running test [XPath: select
/html/body/form/p/input[@name='title']/@value, pattern Content B]
anteater/webdav-step3.xml:93: XPath
/html/body/form/p/input[@name='title']/@value: expected pattern
'Content B', got 'Title changed by anteater step3 test'.
   [foreach]     ... done (12ms)
   [foreach] webdav-step3.xml:91: Finished
contentB.xml (17ms)

Searching through the mailing list, it seems that the first failure is
due to bug #25121. Isn't this critical enough to delay the release?
Just asking.

Ugo Cei -

View raw message