cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: readDOMsession or readdomsession in docs
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:20:07 GMT
H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl wrote:

>Hi,
>
>This is YOUR big chance of integrating the information in both places and
>remove the redundant line from the index page.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Thanks for that, you've just prodded me into working out what is going
on. The lower case ones come from the original documentation, and the
upper case ones have been generated by the process that David outlined
in his proposal, thus answering for me the other question I just asked
about docs.

Now, I need to work out how to combine the generated and ordinary docs
into one file, and fix the problem in Subversion.

Thanks for the prod, Helma!

Regards, Upayavira