cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] review of sitemap component documentation
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:03:45 GMT
I have made some progress on this task. My first
step is to use UNIX tools find and grep, to estimate
how many component documents and how many components
we already have. I am building the first few columns
of the co-ordination table to list the documents and
related java files. Not finished yet. It needs to be
done methodically.

I am glad of the choice to do the table as an xdoc
rather than on the wiki. Using the power of those
command-line tools is good, e.g. bulk search/replace.

--David