cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Repeater addRow action button to link??
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:23:22 GMT
oceatoon wrote:

>I tried to retreive your latest update of field styling but didn't find the
>new template you described , is it all ready up on svn ?

Well, it was for a few hours, and then got overriden by Reinhard's sync
between 2.2 and 2.1 :-/

I committed it again, and here's the template just in case Reinhard does
some more syncing ;-)

  <xsl:template match="fi:action[fi:styling/@type = 'link']"
priority="1">
    <a title="{fi:hint}" href="#" onclick="forms_submitForm(this,
'{@id}'); return false">
      <xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="styling"/>
      <xsl:copy-of select="fi:label/node()"/>
    </a>
  </xsl:template>

The difference I see is that the form_submitForm is in "onclick" and not
in "href".

Also, be careful of not declaring a widget named "submit" as it will
override the submit() function of the form object...

Sylvain