cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question and Suggessions about forms block in 2.1.6
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:00:54 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

>On 22.11.2004 14:41, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>>What you describe here comes again to an additional "output" state ...
>>

>and makes the output widget obsolete? We had this in mind since a long time ... e.g. at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=108301315200002&r=1&w=4.

Mmmh... for sure that obsoletes the output _styling_.

The output widget is equivalent to <fd:field state="output"> with the
difference that an output can never be modified by the user, even by
changing its state to active.

So the output widget still has some use cases IMO.

Sylvain