cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTMLArea in tables
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:57:20 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl wrote:
>
>>> I implemented an "afterload"-handler which is called right before the
>>> body end element. This ensures that the whole page is processed and
>>> all tables sizes are calculated. It works with IE6 (WinXP SP2) and
>>> Firefox 1.0.
>>

>> Right, now that you've explained I remember reading something similar
>> on the
>> HTMLarea forum.
>> Does this mean the extended HTMLarea sample is now in SVN?
>>
>> Bye, Helma
>>

> Probably tomorrow, but it will break the gump build of cforms because I
> don't know how to set all references correctly.

I checked in all my changes to trunk:
  - HTMLCleaningConvertor (Daisy)
  - fix for HTMLArea in tables
    (Derek: I implemented it adding an "after-form" handler that is called right
            before the body end-tag is processed by the browser)
  - added Bruno's StringXMLizer
  - improved the examples

I tested with IE6 (WinXP SP2) and Firefox_1.0. It should work in IE5.5 too.
Maybe somebody could verify this.

Please test whether everything works fine for you and give feedback. When
everything works as expected for others too, I'll port it to 2.1.X-branch.

--
Reinhard