cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject HTMLArea in tables
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:28:59 GMT
Helma, Derek,

Sorry, I got lost in the long thread about HTMLArea: Has anybody of you found a
solution for the "HTMLArea in tables" problem?

Everything else works well on my laptop:

  - HTMLCleaningConvertor (based on NekoHTML and NekoDTD)
  - two possibilites to configure HTMLArea in templates:
    a)
           <fi:styling type="htmlarea" rows="8" cols="50">
             <conf>
               conf.statusBar = false;
               conf.sizeIncludesToolbar = false;
               conf.fullPage = false;
               conf.toolbar = [
                 [ "bold", "italic", "separator",
                   "subscript", "superscript", "separator",
                   "insertorderedlist", "insertunorderedlist",
                   "outdent", "indent", "separator",
                   "inserthorizontalrule", "separator",
                   "copy", "cut", "paste", "space", "undo", "redo",
                   "separator", "showhelp"]
                ];
             </conf>
           </fi:styling>
     b)
           <fi:styling type="htmlarea" rows="8" cols="50">
             <initFunction>myInit</initFunction>
           </fi:styling>
           --> myInit() function must be available at the client
               e.g. by overriding forms-samples-styling.xsl

  - org.apache.cocoon.xml.StringXMLizable (by Bruno) added
  - improved examples

I will commit (and port back to 2.1.7) after solving the tables and the gump issues.

--
Reinhard