cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: committers page
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:45:38 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>
>> Le 25 nov. 04, à 08:18, Ralph Goers a écrit :
>>
>>> ...Does this mean the list contains all past and present committers?
>>

>> AFAIK yes, did you spot people missing from the list?
>>
>> -Bertrand
>

> Well, yes. Leszek Gawron and myself.  This was expected since we were
> both added in the last month.
> That wording should be changed to " This list contains all past and
> present committers on the various Cocoon projects in strict alphabetical
> order."
>
> Also, there is a second list at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/who.html
> that shows committers and their status. Leszek and I need to be added to
> that page as well.  Are all the folks who are listed as Active
> committers, in fact, still active?  There are some names there I don't
> recognize.

This is your first job as committers - to add yourself.
It also makes sure that your commit privledges are sorted
and gets you added via moderation to the allow list
for cvs@c.a.o list.

Add to src/documentation/xdocs/who.xml in the trunk and branch
and to src/documentation/content/xdocs/ in the cocoon-site repo.

Also this gets you closer to understanding that the ASF is a
self-help organisation.

--David