cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: committers page
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 07:36:43 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le 25 nov. 04, à 08:18, Ralph Goers a écrit :
>
>> ...Does this mean the list contains all past and present committers?
>

> AFAIK yes, did you spot people missing from the list?
>
> -Bertrand

Well, yes. Leszek Gawron and myself.  This was expected since we were
both added in the last month.

That wording should be changed to " This list contains all past and
present committers on the various Cocoon projects in strict alphabetical
order."

Also, there is a second list at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/who.html
that shows committers and their status. Leszek and I need to be added to
that page as well.  Are all the folks who are listed as Active
committers, in fact, still active?  There are some names there I don't
recognize.

Ralph