cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] review of sitemap component documentation
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:56:28 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:

> In the wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/MergingBranches you can see
> an example of a sort of working "to-do" list. If you create a document
> along these lines in the wiki with the names of the source files that
> need work I promise I will help out in updating at least some of the
> javadoc and then updating the wiki page.

What if i won't create a Wiki page - will you
still help :-)

Seriously i would rather have an xdoc in our SVN
to coordinate this huge task. Wiki has no backup
and this table will be too valuable to lose.

People who help are going to need to get their
hands dirty in the xdocs and java code sources anyway.