cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] review of sitemap component documentation
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:48:32 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Go for it!
>
> We also have to consider that we have more independant blocks very soon,
> means that we have the goal that each block can be released seperatly
> and IMO it should provide its own docs.
>
> This seems to be the simple part. More difficult is providing a complete
> documentation consisting of Cocoon core and all blocks automatically ...

Yeah, i thought a little about that wrinkle while
devising that proposal. Don't know what the answer
is yet. That is why i was asking if anyone was going
to say: stop, we need to throw away or redesign that
excellent SitemapTask to cope with separate bloack docs.

Anyway, i think that reviewing the content of the
current sitemap components docs is still worthwhile.

--David