cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] review of sitemap component documentation
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:11:19 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> Ralph Goers wrote:
>

>> In the wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/MergingBranches you can
>> see an example of a sort of working "to-do" list. If you create a
>> document along these lines in the wiki with the names of the source
>> files that need work I promise I will help out in updating at least
>> some of the javadoc and then updating the wiki page.
>

> What if i won't create a Wiki page - will you
> still help :-)
>
> Seriously i would rather have an xdoc in our SVN
> to coordinate this huge task. Wiki has no backup
> and this table will be too valuable to lose.

No backup?  If you go to any page and click on the little blue i in the
upper right you will see a page with "Show revision history" right in
the middle.  Click on that and you can view diffs, revert changes or
view that version.  Are you sure that the wiki repository is not backed
up?  If so, why not?  Losing the wiki would be disastrous.

> People who help are going to need to get their
> hands dirty in the xdocs and java code sources anyway.

I believe only committers can check in changes to xdocs and java code.
There are several folks who aren't committers who, I believe, would like
to help out.

Ralph