cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [RT] function sources
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:36:56 GMT
Miles Elam wrote:

> On Nov 23, 2004, at 11:46 AM, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> Proposed URI syntax:
>>
>>   script:myMethod(param1, param2, param3)
>

> Yes!  Much clearer, and it fits well with the existing schema.  Still
> has an issue with escaping commas from the parameters if you're
> passing values from the sitemap matcher.  Perhaps that could be seen
> as a sane matcher parameter issue?

script:myMethod("{1}", "{2}");

That way you're covered. And right now, I think that's the only way to
do it. But, you do get into comma/quote hell somewhat. Otherwise, you
want sitemap variables to be available to the source that is resolving
the URL, and I can't think immediately of how to do that.

Regards, Upayavira