cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: site update - please review
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:08:08 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> Ralph Goers wrote:
>
>> Upayavira wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've just run Forrest and have uploaded the site to:
>>> http://www.apache.org/~upayavira/site/
>>>
>>> Can you take a look, and make sure I've run the Forrest process
>>> correctly?
>>>
>>> If this looks okay (I'm aware of a couple of details, e.g. jimi),
>>> I'll make some changes (e.g. CVS->SVN, 2.1.6->news, etc), then try to
>>> complete the publication process.
>>>
>>> As a newbie to this, I'd appreciate confirmation that what I've done
>>> so far is okay.
>>>
>>> TIA.
>>>
>>> Upayavira
>>>
>> The news doesn't show the release of 2.1.6 and the changes page
>> doesn't look current.
>

> Okay. My request was more to do with "have I run Forrest right". I
> should have made that more clear.

There are two aspects.

* The person who ran the 'forrest' command
would have seen the "Build Successful" note.

* Any of us can review Upayavira's staging site
to see if it "looks okay".

For the latter, i just glanced at a few pages
and it seems to be fine. I see from the dates
in the footers, that you updated both the
"top-level" site docs and the "2.1" docs ... good.

--David