cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of 2.1.6
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:43:39 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Please cast your votes for releasing the current SVN of 2.1.x as
>2.1.6. The vote will end on friday morning.

I wanted to do a full test, but unfortunately lacked the time for it :-(

So I can only give my +1 expressing "if you feel confident, just do it"
and I just hope that not everybody did the same!

It would be good for next releases to explicitely ask for people to send
test feedback indicating the platform/jdk version on which they ran the
test. That would give an idea of how much people actually did the test.

Sylvain