cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [RT] Attribute Rendering and CForms Convertors
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:04:54 GMT
Jonas Ekstedt wrote:

>On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 10:25 +0100, Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
><snip/>
>

>>I need to review your code a little bit more, then I'll commit the
>>conversion block to the trunk (if no one protest), so that people can
>>start to work on it.
>>

>I made a few changes to the conversion block to make it easier to use
>with the template transformer that I wrote about yesterday:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@cocoon.apache.org/msg24473.html
>
>The new version is included in that download. If I remember correctly
>there were no major changes, only details.

ok

>Cheers Jonas
>
>PS. What are the policies regarding adding large files to bugzilla. I
>have hesitated to add my new template transformer block as it is 0.5 Mb
>(needed to include some jars).

I don't know if we have any policies about large files, but I would
recomend that you add the source code to Bugzilla and give a description
about where the jars can be downloaded from. There is no identity
controll in Bugzilla so making it a habit to put jars from Bugzilla into
the svn would soner or later attract trojan horse makers.

/Daniel