cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [cli] Problem / Question with context directory needing to be writable
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:14:17 GMT
Says:

if (!(d.canRead() && d.canWrite())) {
            log.error("Directory '" + d + "' is not readable/writable");
            throw new IOException("Directory '" + d + "' is not
readable/writable");
        }

Hmm. This has been in the CLI since Cocoon 2.0. I've no idea why it is
there. Assuming that everything still works after removing the
d.canWrite(), I'm quite happy with it being removed.

Regards, Upayavira