cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [URGENT] Fix status and sync branches before release
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:27:33 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> There are some changes which claimed to be in 2.1 and actually not in
>> 2.1, and changes which are in 2.1 but not in 2.2. Please review the
>> list and help to reconcile discrpancies before a release:
>>
>> -   <action dev="SW" type="fix">
>> -     The CocoonBean now creates its own private logger hierarchy,
>> thus avoiding to
>> -     pollute the CocoonServlet hierarchy when called in that context
>> (e.g. when
>> -     generating a static site from a CMS)
>> -   </action>
>

>> -   <action dev="SW" type="add">
>> -     CForms block: added widget states. All widgets can now have an
>> "active" (default), "disabled" or "invisible"
>> -     state. Updated the stylesheets accordingly to use HTML's
>> disabled inputs.
>> -   </action>
>

>> -   <action dev="SW" type="fix" fixes-bug="25951">
>> -     Flowscript: enforce the explicit declaration of variables in
>> the global
>> -     scope (attached to the session). This avoids the implicit
>> declaration of
>> -     variables in the global scope when the 'var' keyword is
>> missing, which
>> -     leads to weird bugs difficult to track down, especially with
>> continuations.
>> -   </action>
>

> Done!
>
>> +   <action dev="UV" type="add">
>> +     Added a NekoHTMLGenerator to HTML block. This is a simpler HTML
>> parser than
>> +     JTidy, which preserves more of the original HTML, primarily
>> just balancing
>> +     closing tags.
>> +   </action>
>

> This seems to exist in 2.2 only, so that should be just a matter of
> moving it upper to 2.2 changes. Upayavira?

Can't do straight away - give me a week or so and I'll get to it. It
isn't hard - just a jar file, a change to gump.xml, some conf files and
a java class. Pretty straight-forward. See:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=108928150721128&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=108928825217829&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=108931582729280&w=2

Regards, Upayavira