cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Vote] Remove woody and portal-fw in 2.2?
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:08:44 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:

> Ralph Goers wrote:
>
>> Vadim Gritsenko said:

>>> I would probably leave them in in 2.1 series, but +1 for removing in
>>> 2.2.
>>> Time
>>> for a vote?
>>

>> Sure.
>>
>> I'm +1 for removing woody and portal-fw from 2.2.
>>
>> Ralph
>>
> +1 also.

I thought we were working towards a single set of blocks shared between
both 2.1 and 2.2? If that is the case, we can't deprecate a block in 2.2
and not in 2.1, at least not at the moment. We'd need a cleverer build
system, say one that knows which blocks to include from within the
blocks repository.

Thoughts?

Upayavira