cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Re: XML support in Rhino 1.6
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:13:02 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> I have looked a little bit more on it. It doesn't seem to work with the
> Rhino jar in the SVN. Rhino recognize the E4X syntax but it cannot find
> the XML class that is needed. The xbean.jar must be present during
> compilation AFAICS, probably our version is compiled without it. Maybe
> Reinhard know?

It is compiled with it, but I haven't put the library into the repository as I
didn't know what it was used for and everything worked as expected.

Altough I don't feel very comfortable with having another ~2 megabyte core
reference :-( I added it to our repository and a simple test worked for me
As trunk is considered alpha we can play with it and if we don't like it it can
be deleted.

Anyway, it seems really powerful and I'm looking forward to hearing from you
more about it. Unfortunatly I don't have the time today to look deeper than a
"<helloworld/>" into the details.

View raw message