cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: Project cocoon-block-jms (in module cocoon) failed
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 15:33:26 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Nov 2004, Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>Geoff Howard wrote:
>

>>>I find it hard to believe the jms spec has changed, though I
>>>suppose this is possible.
>

> Which version does geronimo-* implement?  Maybe it is a change between
> 1.0.2 (the version of JMS we had before Niclas changed it to the
> geronimo version) and 1.1 - which seems to be the current version.
>
> Any reason we use Geronimo snapshots instead of the "official" Sun
> jars, BTW?

no really. We shipt it with geronimo's and that compiles so I thought
that was going to be better, but nope.

If we identified there is a API change between 1.0.2 and 1.1, I'd rather
have cocoon update to the latest JMS API rather than having to different
packages in gump since it seems that cocoon is the only one having that
problem anyway.

--
Stefano.