cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Apache account request: Ralph Goers
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2004 16:41:44 GMT
No,  I faxed it to the number on the CLA on Oct 29 and again on Nov. 2
and mailed it to the address listed on it last Sunday.  I received the
notice to create the account shortly after the message about sending the
CLA to Sam and just assumed that the CLA that had been mailed had been
received.

I just tried to fax Sam but all I get is his message machine.  My fax
cannot connect.

Ralph