cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [Portal] problem with tabs and flow applications in coplets
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 14:23:17 GMT
Bart Molenkamp wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I have a problem with the new portal engine. I have several coplets,
>placed under different tabs. Most of the coplets (if not all) are flow
>applications, just like the coplets under the "App" tab in the portal
>sample.
>
>Some of these flow applications use CForms, and these coplets are the
>ones that cause trouble. When I start to fill the form with data, submit
>it (then I see some page with the results I've edited), go to another
>tab, and then go back to the tab, my flow application is one step back.
>That is, I see the form again (and not the result page that I was
>expecting).

You might try the PageLabel  support I have submitted. Take a look at
the Wiki for documentation.  This code has not yet been applied to SVN -
I am still waiting for my account so I can commit it.It works with
BRANCH_2_1_X. If you are using 2.1.5.1 you will need to modify one line
to get it to compile.

Ralph