cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From george georgovassilis <geor...@open.gr>
Subject [Closed] Re: ESQL, Oracle CLOB and encoding
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 07:26:12 GMT
Thanx a lot!

That was exactly the problem. I looked up the esql.xsl and found a bunch
of goodies in there, including the esql:get-clob tag which does exactly
what I want. Unfortunately it either didn't make it into the esql user
documentation (2.1.5.1) or I need a pair of new glasses, anyhow I
overlooked it.

On a second notice, esql:get-xml seems to build on the get-ascii tag and
likewise scrambles UTF-8 data.

Best regards
George Georgovassilis