cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: trunk does not compile
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 12:25:09 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hmm, I just tested the latest from SVN and it works...the only difference
> I see is that I'm using windows... :)

well, the build and/or blocks properties could be another
difference. AFAICS the forms block should not compile
without the fix on my disk. (added the import statements)

did you comment out any blocks?

> Now, do you see these lines at the beginning?
>

>>compile-core:
>>Copying 18 files to D:\dev\workspace\cocoon\build\cocoon-2.2.0-dev\classes
>>Copied 62 empty directories to 35 empty directories under
>
> D:\dev\workspace\cocoo

compile-core:
Copying 19 files to
/home/tcurdt/dev/cocoon-trunk/build/cocoon-2.2.0-dev/classes
Copied 62 empty directories to 33 empty directories under
/home/tcurdt/dev/cocoon-trunk/build/cocoon-2.2.0-dev/classes
Compiling Cocoon Core

yepp! (added a class to core)

cheers
--