cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: latest Moin
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 09:46:04 GMT

I think it should be possible. The menu of the JSPWiki at cocoondev.org
contained following entries

#  About
# People - the personal Wiki pages of various people in the Cocoon community
# CocoonCompetenceCenter
# Tutorials
# HowTos
# BestPractices
# Snippets
# ExampleApps
# FAQs - answers to Frequently Asked Questions
# Links - various links to off-site information about Cocoon
# UserGroups - existing and proposed
# OurWishlists - some enhancements that we would like
# CocoonDocsDrafts - get involved with improving the documentation
# SamplesRefactor - the Cocoon Samples local demo webapp has been re-organised
many times (please help to fix it)
# RT - various Random Thoughts
# PossibleApplications
# Events

It should be possible to reduce the number of items. Here a proposal:

# Community (People, Usergroups)
# Documentation (Tutorials, HowTos, Snippets, FAQs, Example Apps, Possible
   Applications)
# Links
# CocoonDocsDraft
# RT