cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: latest Moin
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 09:21:34 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Upayavira wrote:
>
>> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>

>>> Is the content of the right-side bar customizable so that we get our
>>> former menu back?
>>

>> What you mean you want a customisable right side bar? Not just a
>> right side bar? Fussy eh? ;-)
>>
>> More seriously, I believe there is a way to configure the options,
>> somewhere behind the scenes, but not via the wiki interface.
>
> Not sure if we speak of the same. What I want is the content of
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/SiteNavigation in the menu. Without a
> menu that leads to all pages I have the sense of a big mess.

I'm afraid it doesn't offer that. We can add our own options to the
side-bar, but it won't be an editable wiki page. If we can come up with
a small number of relatively permanant links, we should be able to put
them on it.

What it does do is make the normal wiki navigation stuff easier to find
(search, etc).

Regards, Upayavira