cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject [lazyweb] SVN checkout without keyword expansion?
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 08:14:10 GMT
Hi all,

A lazyweb question about SVN: is there a way to perform a checkout
without expanding the $Id$ keyword? I couldn't find one by googling
around, and that would be so useful for merging branches where many
files only differ by their revision number.

Currently I used a quickly hacked script that does the job, but that
would be much cleaner to have it handled directly by svn.

Thanks for any hint,
Sylvain