cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Micah Dubinko <mdubi...@snapbridge.com>
Subject Re: the multipartparser
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 21:54:13 GMT
I want to get involved in Cocoon more, and wonder if this would be a
good project to cut my teeth on.

So, provided nobody objects, I'd like to volunteer to take on this
little project. I'm sure I'll have some questions along the way, but
nothing the fine folks on IRC or this list can't handle.

.micah