cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject CForms: widget states added
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 10:12:01 GMT
Hi all,

I finally added widget states to CForms. All widgets can have a "state"
attribute withe the values "active" (the default), "disabled" or
"invisible", which are defined in a new WidgetState class.

In disable state, values are displayed, but are not read from the
request. In invisible state, nothing is displayed (not even labels) and
values are of course not read from the request. The stylesheets have
been updated so that disabled widgets are displayed using disabled html
inputs (eh!).

Tim, this new widget state feature conflicts with your
"getProcessingRequests()" stuff in 2.2, and I think your "swan"
experiment could be updated to use widget states.

Sylvain