cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: latest Moin
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 08:32:39 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:

> Upayavira wrote:
>
>> Ralph Goers wrote:
>>
>>> Is it possible to have the site bar on the left?
>>>

>> :-)
>>
>> The option I found was for a theme called 'rightsidebar'. I have not
>> heard mention of a 'leftsidebar' theme, so, unless someone wants to
>> do some HTML coding, we're stuck with a right hand one!
>
> AFAIK there is a leftsidebar skin - but not in the distro. it can be
> downloaded from moin website.

Well, whether or not we go leftside or rightside, I've managed to
install Moin 1.2.4 onto an Apache server. Go to:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon-test/

This is a Moin 1.2.4 installation, running off a copy of the main Wiki
site. There's more that needs to be done before we can upgrade, for
example ensuring we can still do notification mails and central
configurations for the whole wiki farm. Then, whether others like the
rightsidebar or not, we can configure it for our own wiki. So, this
shows that Moin 1.2.4 can work. Now I just need to see if it is a lot of
work or not. Hmm.

Regards, Upayavira