cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Possible security problem with flowscript
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 08:32:15 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:

> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>>> How can I retrieve that ID? I could implement a test version for
>>> Carsten.
>>

>> It is in AbstractInterpreter.getInterpreterID()
>
> Some problems coming. Are there any reasons why doesn't
> Interpreter.getInterpreterID() exist? Also
> AbstractInterpreter.getInterpreterID() is protected. I have to make it
> public. The thing is: should I also move method declaration to interface?

This method was added for internal needs of the interpreter ID. If it
proves to be needed also to properly implement continuation management,
then +1 for adding it to the interface.

> Next: From what I've got from reading the code I cannot query for
> Interpreter in ContunuationsManager.

Yep, because a ContinuationManager manages several intepreters.

> The only place where interpreter is available is FOM_Cocoon which
> means I have to change ContinuationsManager.createWebContinuation
> signature to pass the interpreterID along with current parameters.
> This change affects all flow implementations. Am I right?

Isn't it all ContinuationsManager implementations that are changed?

Sylvain