cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Daisy 1.1 release
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:55:12 GMT
On 24 Nov 2004, at 13:52, Nicolas Maisonneuve wrote:

> for me , i hate compare 100 similar products because the developpers
> doesn't answer correctly to this questions before developp another
> CMS:

Sorry about my use of the "hate" word.

I'll refrain from judging myself what questions developers *have* to
answer when doing things, since that's obviously not my business.
Diversity has been helping species throughout Darwinian evolution to
get us to the point we are on now.

> So, what is the advantages of Daisy with respect to others (unless to
> Lenya) ? (in the cmsmatrix.org/matrix lenya has more feature than
> daisy , so why recreate another CMS ? )
> (Not answering clearly to this question, means for me a no serious
> project)

I've added a little backgrounder to the Daisy website:
http://new.cocoondev.org/daisy/110, and I urge you to read up on that
and the other available documentation before trying to judge whether
Daisy is a serious project or not. It is tiresome to see this
discussion about polarization happen time and time again.

</Steven>, being bored with this non-conversation
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org