cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Planning Cocoon's future
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:45:18 GMT
Il giorno 23/nov/04, alle 11:53, Reinhard Poetz ha scritto:

> release date of 2.1.7 (with or without a stable cForms block):
> February 2005?

Nah. I propose Christmas 2004 ;-). Now, seriously, we should aim for a
shorter release cycle. There is already the upgrade to DELI that
Antonio wanted to commit shortly before the latest release, but was
delayed. And there might be some new bugs (see the recent message about
problems with Lenya). If we fix those bugs (assuming they can be
confirmed), let's release ASAP. Ideally when Carsten comes back from
his holidays, or even before if someone else wants to play the release
manager.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/