cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: OOo Impress hello-world sample not working
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:09:21 GMT
I noted we miss the <!--DOCTYPE ...> tag for all files. Also, we are using
ISO-8859-1 while a empty generated file using 1.1.2 use UTF-8.

Not sure if this could be a problem. I will add to the Cocoon generated
files the <!--DOCTYPE> tags and see what is going on... stay tunned. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Antonio Gallardo dijo: